Terms Of Sale
General & Content
• Any reference to the 'client' or 'customer' refers to the individual who purchases a treasure hunt from this web site.
• Any reference to 'we' referrs to Odysseek, its owner(s) and employee(s).
• Any reference to 'materials' referrs to any provided digital or printed content by Odysseek to the client for the use in a treasure hunt.
• On this website the terms 'treasure hunt' and 'hunt' are used interchangeably.
• The customer agrees to use purchased materials for one treasure hunt only.
• The customer agrees not to redistribute puchased hunt materials to persons not involved in organising the treasure hunt, or resell, create derivate works from, reproduce or reuse the materials outside the single hunt they are purchased for.
• You may use and copy the information on this site for personal reference only. You agree that you will not use it for any purposes that are commercial, unlawful, offensive, or defamitory towards Odysseek.
• You agree not to use the contact information on this web site to send spam, advertising for your own or third-party products or services, or defamatory or offensive material.
• We encourage community building however any links made to this web site must be made with our knowledge and approval.
• The content of pages in this web site is subject to change without notice.
• The content of treasure hunt materials (clues and all other documents) are subject to change without notice.
• As we recommend hunts take place during daytime we do not issue refunds on the basis of poor visibility or poor weather.
• The customer is entitled to a refund of 50% within 20 days of purchase if 20%, or more, of the total clues no longer exist in the location indicated by the hunt clues and answers. If 40%, or more, of the total clues missing in this manner the refund amount entitled is 75%, and above 40% of clues missing warrants a full refund.
• Prices are subject to change without notice - this includes promotional pricing.
• If payment is made for less than the recommended minimum number of participants for a hunt (as indicated in the hunt description) we reserve the right to refuse sale.
• If participants are added to the hunt post-payment a subsequent payment must be made by the customer to cover the additional participants.
• We do not collect credit card information as credit card payments are made through PayPal, Personal information such as emails, names, and postal addresses provided on invoices, or via other means, are not redistributed or sold to any third parties not owned or employed by Odysseek.
• We may use email addresses for promotional/sale purposes unless the email owner prefers us not to.
• All treasure documents and materials included in purchased kits are protected by copyright.